Terms and Conditions - BlockArt
Hey there! Welcome to the terms and conditions page of BlockArt. Before placing your order, please thoroughly go through this important page!
It is noted that all the transaction will be completed as per the legal scope of BlockArt. Please get in touch with our team prior to placing an order if you are facing any difficulty and need clarification about our terms and conditions. You must solve all your queries relating to these terms and conditions.
The General Rules
The services of the BlockArt may only be used by you as expressly permitted by BlockArt.
On your part, no harm should be created to the website or the BlockArt, specifically, but not by way of limitation, in the following ways-
- You should not engage yourself in any activity that interfereor stop other users from using BlockArt and enjoying our services.
- Do not use viruses or any other programs or technology designed to disrupt or damage any software or hardware to interfere with and harm the working of BlockArt.
- Any technology that we use to provide the BlockArt service shouldn't be modified, created derivative works from, or performing reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble.
- To monitor the activity on or copy pages from the Website, you shouldn't use a robot or other device or process except in the operation or use of an internet "search engine", hit counters or similar technology.
- By using the BlockArt service, do not collect electronic mail addresses or other information from third parties.
A fully secured payment gateway is provided to you in collaboration with esteemed banks. To maintain a trouble free shopping experience, we accept VISA and Master cards Net Banking.
We ensure that the package will be delivered to the exact address that you provided. Our delivery partners will give you a call prior to delivering the product. Please ask them to come at the time when you will be available to pick the product. And by chance, Please make arrangements for someone to accept the order if you are unable to accept the delivery on the particular day. If you don't collect the item on aforementioned date, you might have to bear the incurred additional delivery charges as per the courier service provider's contract.
We have a set standard delivery partner for payments using cards or prepaid orders, and our own delivery person for Cash on Delivery. On any particular transaction, we reserve the rights to select/ change the courier company based on the distance, time and the weight.
The time lines for Order Cancellation are as follows:
- Payment by Credit card – You should do it before the cut-off date (same day).
- Cash on Delivery – You should do it before the cut-off date (same day).
- Reserve & Pick – Within 24 hours of placing the order
- Please note that outside above lines, the BlockArt will NOT accept any cancellations.
Intellectual Property, Software And Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this website remain the property of BlockArt or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by BlockArt and its licensors. No permission will be granted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, any of the content or copies of the content in any format, supplied to you or which appears on this website. Nevertheless, in connection with any business or commercial enterprise, you must not use any such content which is already available on our website. You grant BlockArtpermission to use submissions for marketing and other promotional purposes, including the right to sublicense, when you submit suggestions, ideas, questions, comments, material submitted,message board postings via web forms, content entries, communications or any other information ("Submissions"). You agree that BlockArt will have no obligation to keep any submissions confidential. You will not bring a claim against based on "moral rights" or the likes arising from use of a submission.