Shop The Latest Handblocked Chinon Crepe Sarees Online
These Chinon Crepe sarees come in various colours, patterns, and designs, making them suitable for any occasion. Also, they can be easily matched with different types of blouses and even accessories. From fashion to oxidized, full sleeves to cut sleeves, our hand-block print Chinon crepe sarees can match everything and give you a refreshing summer look.
Tips To Keep Your Chinon Saree New For A Long Time
- Give them a gentle hand wash with cold water and a mild detergent.
- Please don't throw them in the washing machine or use hot water, as these can cause severe damage to the delicate fabric.
- When it comes to ironing, be sure to use a low temperature
- Make sure to alternate the folds to avoid creases from setting in.
- Never use mothballs when storing your saree - they can ruin the fabric and smell nasty.
FAQ's About Chinon Crepe fabric saree
- Q1: What is Chinon Crepe fabric? Chinon Crepe is a lightweight fabric made from a blend of silk and crepe yarns.
- Q2: Why should I wear a Chinon Crepe Saree in summer? Chinon Crepe sarees are perfect for summer because they are lightweight and breathable, allowing you to carry them gracefully and for long hours.
- Q3: Can I wash a hand block print Chinon Crepe Saree at home? Yes, you can wash it at home. Just remember to wash it with normal or cold water and with mild detergent that won't damage the fabric or fade away the colour.